Hello friends and happy Friday! And it was a sunshine-filled Friday and I think we’re finally getting some decent weather so I’m pretty hyped up. This was a pretty long week and almost all of my energy has been drained out of me but I’m still squeezing in a little lovefest for you guys. As you know, I’ve been following my own little theme this month which I’ve dubbed Armentrout April which also means that again our COTW will come from one of her awesome books. There’s been one series of hers that I’ve been in the biggest mood for as of late, and I guarantee you can guess which one, so my choice for today shouldn’t be that much of a surprise. Or maybe it still could be. I’m always full of surprises.
This week’s character is…..
All The Covenant and Titan Characters!
WHO IS THIS CHARACTER?
Ok yes, I’m cheating by choosing literally all the characters from Covenant and its spinoff Titan, but you honestly expect me to choose just one? One? How could I possibly choose between Alex Andros, one of the most badass female characters I’ve ever met in my life, Aiden St. Delphi, who is truly a saint and would die protecting those he loves, to even Apollo, who I normally cannot stand in Greek mythology but I absolutely adore him here. And don’t even get me started on Josie Bethel, who is more or less the book version of me and the opposite of Alex but I love her all the same. I can’t choose just one so I gotta choose them all today. Maybe down the line on another day I’d be able to actually pick one of these characters but when I’m in my giant binge mode and Covenant kick, it’s hard for me to separate the characters and choose one over the other. And yes, that even includes Seth who is still changing my mind as his series goes on. I love all these characters and the relationships they create with one another, whether it’s romantic or platonic, and they’ve all become family to one another and it’s beautiful.
FAVOURITE COVENANT AND TITAN CHARACTERS
- Alexandria “Alex” Andros
- Aiden St. Delphi
- Josie Bethel
- Deacon St. Delphi
- Solos Manolis
- Caleb Nicolo
- Seth Diodoros
- Luke Ritter
- Lea Samos
- Marcus Andros
- Olivia Panagopolous
- “Okay. I’m ready to move onto something else, like practicing with knives or defense against the dark arts. Cool things.” “Did you just quote Harry Potter?”
- “Friends don’t let friends act like ho-bags.”
- “I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this – that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. It thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”
- “What is it with the St. Delphi brothers and their attraction to halfs?”
- “I can’t believe Apollo hit me with a god bolt.” “I can’t believe Aiden punched him.”
- “He was my strength when I needed him to be, my friend when I needed someone to talk me down, my equal in a world where by law I would always be less than him, and honest to gods, he was the love of my life.”
- “I see you all know who I am,” Hercules said. “Not that I’d expect anything else. After all, I am the Hercules.” “Hercules is a dick.”
- “Agapi mou, you are my everything.”
- “Some people say when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But when life gives you one seriously ticked off god gunning for your ass, you prepare for war and you hope for paradise.”
Until next time,